You come from a website developed by Alberto Chines / Below the Policy Privacy about Cookies used by Alberto Chines
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- your display preferences, such as contrast colour settings or font size
- if you have already replied to a survey pop-up that asks you if the content was helpful or not (so you won’t be asked again)
- Also, some videos embedded in our pages use a cookie to anonymously gather statistics on how you got there and what videos you visited.
- to monitoring access to the website
- to monitoring access to the website with Google Analytics. These cookies are used to store non-personally identifiable information. Browsers do not share first-party cookies across domains.
- for customers using the Google Analytics for Display Advertisers feature, a third-party DoubleClick cookie is used to enable features, such as remarketing for products like AdWords on the Google Display Networker.
- for advertising about demographic data, interests and remarketing, report on impressions on Google Display Network and integration with DoubleClick Campaign Manager.
Within the websites we use techinical cookies to let the website works proprerly.;
– cookies to save your preferences (info about cart, language, and so on)
– cookies for analytics service within our webfarm.
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
Third Part Cookies
In the website it could be used cookies from third party, such as:
– Google Analytics
– Google AdWord
– Google Plus